NPA 22/2021 INCH
New Parting Holders for Swiss-Type Machines with SELF-GRIP Inserts and Double Pocket Mini Blades for Parting Ø.394” up to .629” Bars
ISCAR Introduces a New Range of Mini SWISSGRIP Tools for Swiss-Type Machines with .024” up to .047” Inserts for Economical Parting of Ø.394-Ø.629” Bars
This friendly parting system contains new tools and adapters with a double pocket for current SELF-GRIP inserts in small sizes.
Insert width .024” up to .047” for .394-.629”
- New dedicated parting and grooving system for Swiss-Type machines.
- Unique and friendly self clamping mechanism holders.
- Mini SELF-GRIP double pocket blades provide high repeatability and position accuracy.
- Features easy and fast blade indexing from both sides of the toolholder.
- Several mini blades from .024 up to .047” inserts can be clamped on the same tool holder.
- Enables a slim cut to save waste of raw materials.
- Inserts width .024 & .031” are suitable for parting up to .394” bars.
- Inserts width .039 & .047” are suitable for parting up to .629” bars.
Up to .629” bar diameter
The same tool holder mounts all blades for insert widths of 0.6-1.2mm.
Easy innovative blade insertion and extraction from both tool sides.
The blade and the insert with a self-clamping mechanism.
Bar Length: 118”
By reducing the insert width from .0787” to .0236” additional 33 parts were produced. (+13%)
| ||SELFGRIP ||SWISSGRIP
|Tool ||SGTFR 16-2||THQR 16-1D16 & SGAQ D10-0.6|
|Insert ||GFN 2J ||GFT 0.6J-0.10|
|Grade ||IC354 ||C1008|
|Part diameter ||.315” ||.315”|
|Turning length ||.394” ||.394”|
|Cutting speed (SFM) ||264 ||264|
|Feed (inch/rev) ||.00157 ||.00118|
|Width of cut (inch) ||.079 ||.024|
|No. of parts per edge (toolife) ||200 ||178|
|No. of parts per bar ||250 Parts ||283 Parts|
Parting and Grooving holder for SELF-GRIP Mini-Blades (SGAQ) Suitable for Swiss Type Machines
SELF-GRIP Mini Blades for Parting and Grooving on Swiss-Type Machines
(1) Master insert identification
* Optional, should be ordered separately
The NPA22-2021's pdf file: View (PDF)
or Download (ZIP)